Sunday, July 27, 2008

Egg Shaped

Week 3.


Im still alive, still very much in one piece, still okay.

A few minor minor accidents ( i squished my finger under a valve seat retainer. You dont need to know what it is but its a small thing and its very heavy - my finger first turned blue, then purple and now its red) but the main thing is, i am okay.

Miss home every now and then, and wake up feeling damn grumpy EVERY morning . . but i've settled :)


I am starting now to wonder whats in store for me in Kemaman. I kinda like it here, i've settled. . . the thought of having to move again is just horrible.



Anyway. Whatever.

Some other random pictures because i know everyone doesnt like to read a whole bunch of words

Camel riding!


The real Qatar. At the beach. Its really really pretty




No comments: