Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Orange Marshmallows

Its been a rough couple of days, but i have hung on (im good at that) and am for the most part getting on fine. People are nice to me :)



I made friends, i found food . . . Now i just need to figure out how to squeeze in 6 to 7 hours of sleep in each night and still get work done.

Damn, Im pretty sure i got to sleep more in uni. Bah. Whatever. Lack of sleep makes things harder to tackle than usual, makes the days seem really long.

But as a whole, days here have passed by really quick; im in my third week of work already!
And i have blisters on my fingers, grease in my nails and am now a whole lot darker. Such is life.

Im hoping for alot of things; but mostly im just hoping that someone sees the bigger picture and that it all works out somehow.

Its late, i have work to review.

Btw, had the most amazing molten chocolate cake at Applebees today.

Beats Chillis anyday :)

Missing you all. Please go check on my dogs.

No comments: