Sunday, July 06, 2008

New Beginning

Im in Qatar.

Doha, Qatar to be exact.

Its hot and dusty. Like Abu Dhabi in the making. No big buildings, alot of dirt and construction. The closest shopping centre is at the city centre, a 20 minute walk away from my accomodation. Thankfully, its a nice place to stay; double bed, soft comy pillows, tv, internet, bath tub with a common kitchen and washing machine. Supposedly theres a swimming pool and gym, but I havent found it yet.

Im at Edzan Towers, you can reach me at my room at +974 4969330.

I share the place with an Indian girl, she's leaving for offshore tomorrow which leaves me all alone.

The closest place to eat is also 20 mins away at the city centre. I forsee alot of eggs, instant noodles and McDonalds delivery.

Its hard to find taxis here. And food is super expensive.

I wandered about in the sun for around 20 mins or so and I already feel crispy.

Hoping everything goes well for me. Fingers crossed.

No comments: