Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Mocha Mud Pie

This is what I feel like eating today.

Completely unrelated, only because I have no real pics of Qatar (my window cant open so i cant take a good night shot) and i didnt want to put up another ugly post with only words.

Its day three here . . . Because everyday is a work day I find that all the days of the week just melt into one big blur. If I didnt have to mark it off on the bus list everyday I wouldnt remember what day it is anymore.

Today was better than yesterday, hoping that tomorrow will be better than today. I finished my HUET, H2S and Sea Survivor training (Qatar has alot of sharks, yikes!) and we did the final simulation indoors, with the lights off, flashing strobe lights (lightning?), rain, wind and waves.

Wicked.

I would probably panic and freeze up if I ever had to do it in real life.

I have finally got a mobile number here! Although there is really no point in me saying that since i dont know what the number is yet . . .

The sim pack here is ridiculously expensive since there is only one service provider in the whole of Qatar. Monopoly. Bah. Like the Maxis prepaid pack 6 years ago, QD200!

Call me, talk to me, I'd love to hear another voice to say 'lah' to.

Missing all of you.

2 comments:

limchinten said...

is today better than yesterday?
hehe..

PinkDalmation said...

It was better than yesterday :)
Yih Kwang msgd me yesterday, he didnt know i left adi