Sunday, July 13, 2008

Musings

I've reached the end of my first week. Yay!

I am very proud of myself, no tears yet. Almost tears and almost homesick, but still hanging in there.

To those of you who took the time out to email/msg me/text me/write on my wall, thank you. You have no idea how much comfort something small like that brings when you're so far away from home and there are no familiar faces.

To those who havent, shame on you! Keep me company lah!

In any case, I've managed to sort of settle. At least I'm not wandering around (that) lost anymore.

We went to a 'club' in a hotel a couple of nights ago. Its called a club, but seriously it doesnt deserve to be called one. Brings down the name of clubs everywhere else. I didnt realise that the clubbing scene in Penang/KL was that good until I came here. Haha. That place looked like a cheesier version of the old, old Soho's.

Time to get ready for work, its already 6. I cant wait for the next weekend to come, so i can sleep in!

More updates coming, toodles!

Oh, I'm excited, there are a few new people due to come in soon! Hoping that they're nice!

No comments: