Friday, August 01, 2008

Mini Hobnobs

Crap. I just lost like half a page of ramblings.

It doesnt matter. They were last nights depressing thoughts anyway, and I refuse to rehash them and spoil another day.

Its my day off today. Kate is studying which is making me feel guilty so I need to study as well. I'll drag her out for dinner.

I keep nibbling because I'm bored. Its been so long since I've touched any formal learning material and/or used my brains (har har) that I simply cant sit still long enough to get anything done. I am such a lazy bum.

I've been eating chocolate like almost everday. (It helps me through the rough times, the sleepy times, bla bla bla). Can someone please tell me if I'm getting fat? Or am I just being paranoid?

Bah. Whatever. I need some retail therapy. Or a little bit of love.

Oh, its already August and I'm at day 26 here.


No comments: