Saturday, August 27, 2005

Rant Rant Rant

Im back for hols.

Sorry Benny, youre gonna have to wait again for the Ikea lamp. Already got a pic, just too damn lazy to upload it :) Another time yea .. and when are we gonna go for supper??

The unfairness of it all. I come back for hols, yet Chai and Vilas hols dont start till a week after mine. To add to that, my hols and jons hols are at the same time. Great, wouldnt you think? Except that he's on his way to langkawi for three days and two nights with his male buddies who also happen to be staying at his place one night before and two days after the trip to langkawi. And i dont even get a bottle of bacardi!!!! He'll be leaving early sunday morning so that basically doesnt leave me much time. Sigh. I know, im being bitchy and selfish, blahdy blahdy but cut me some slack, i deserve a little time and space to rant. Make things even better, i have two tests and two presentations straight after the hols and my english teachers a dumb bitch. And to top it off, the week Chai comes back for hols i have a test on FRIDAY FROM 8-10PM!!!! I dont even have classes on friday afternoon, i could be home by three but nooooo.... now i get to go home at midnight.

Let me bitch, THIS ABSOLUTLY SUCKS. Its like one of my strength of materials questions : the soalan tanpa soalan. This is a holiday thats not a holiday. Argh. I already feel stressed just thinking about it.

No comments: