Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I bought a lamp from IKEA!

To summarise the day ...

1. After more than a week, Hxn noticed that i cut my hair. And that was only cos he was walking behind me instead of beside or in front of me. YTC never noticed at all. Guys. Blind.

2. After two days, they noticed i was wearing a belt. Maybe the fact that it was bright red helped. When i said i was cos i was tired of having my jeans a little loose and the back sticking out so half the world could stare down my ass, YTC said something that stunned me: "i though girls had the back of their pants open cos they wanted guys to stare down thiere ass" . I did not expect that .. Apparently, he (therefore all males?) think that girls dress the way they do (super jarang) because they want to attract male attention. So if the back of your pants cant stay closed, or your shirt is a little bit too short and rides up when you stand on tippy toe, or if your shirt is a little transparent and you wore the wrong bra .. its on purpose .. to attract more male attention. In his own words "if they all wear like that then no one see wasted mah...".

3. I wore a new shirt (everyone i know knows i went down to KL to shop) which people noticed but i wasnt prepared for this either : "Eh you look so pretty today? How come i never see you look so pretty before wan?". So i could just take the compliment and shut up nd be happy, or take it as a wake up call that everyday i "dont look pretty".

4. Ooo, the Milo van came today!! Free milo :). I was on the way to class after lunch when i spotted the Milo van and went over to grab my share of free Milo when i spotted good lookin singh (or indian?) man!! Like Gurjit kinda good lookin, only not that good lookin. Trust me, in my uni, good lookin men are a rarity. Definitely not my year, and most definitely not in my school but oh well.. Singh dude talked to me! Okay, so the conversation wasnt really a conversation; it started with a smile ( i smile at anyone who smiles at me k ) and he said

Here for the free Milo?

Duh. Why else would i be standing next to the Milo man? To get Uncle Milos autograph ah? Oh yea .. i got a 'bye' as well :)

5. EMM221 Test 1. After slogging over my damn strength of materials textbook, i coulnt finish the paper anyway. Question 2: WTF?? Only consolation is that out of 4 people i spoke to after that, none of them knew how to do it. Apparently when my lecturer said he plans to raise the standard and make us fail, he really meant it, the SOB. Friend was lucky enough to take it last sem, told me it wasnt that bad - But too many people scored A's last sem, so they changed the happy lecturer to my SOB. $@%$!.

No comments: