Monday, August 08, 2005

Ham Chin Peng and Yu Char Koay

After my visit to the PC fair last sunday, i came back with a webcam, a notebook lock, blank cds and cd cases :).

I'll be going down to KL come this Thursday to see my baby and do some shopping (mega sale carnival!!!!) and meet up with a few people - multi task la - since its convo this week. Unfortunately, i had to choose between leaving Pig here in uni for close to five days and hope he has enough to eat and drink, or to not see him for two weeks. I left him in Ishuets house for babysitting .. which means it'll be two whole weeks till i get to see Pig again. I miss him already..

Oh yea .. since i managed to mantain a reasonably high cgpa, i got accepted into some honour society - Golden Key. During my first year, i looked at the notice and wondered what the hell it was. . do you walk around with some golden key or something?? Do you sit in a circle and discuss intellectual things?? Guess i'll find out soon enough ..

But .. i couldnt go get my offer letter cos i wasnt wearing formal wear. &*%^

No comments: