Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Pink Knickers

If any of you have gone into a uni hostel before, you can figure out how mine looks like. A hollow, rectangular building, with rooms around its perimeter and showers or such on each end. The layout is unvarying, with each unit directly above another and we can open our room doors can yell across the hollowed out middle to someone else in the room directly opposite.

For those of you lucky people who have never seen a local uni college, just imagine.

I was back in my room, sweeping the floor with the door open so i could sweep out whatever dirt and hair that might be lying around my little corner of the room. (good thing about living in a hostel - you just sweep all the junk right out the door) I was standing at the doorway of my room, looking directly out the door for those few seconds before i turn and reenter my room when the door one floor above me and directly opposite me opened ......

... And a girl came out ... wearing nothing but a sarong and a bra!! I know, im a girl, we all change in front of each other but this was seriously unexpected.

I stared at her. She stared at me.

The she started laughing and rushed back into her room.

Its been an awful long time since ive last posted up a pic. So im gonna randomly post up pics of people from now on just for kicks :) This was taken way back in 2003.

Year 2003

So ... how much change do you see?

No comments: