Tuesday, August 02, 2005

My little Orange Seal

Updates have been rather sporadic. Blame it on lousy network connection (aiya, what to do when its free??) and uni lecturers who insist on lab reports being handed up the next day when you have 7 tables and 8 graphs to draw. I was up till 2.30 and overslept. But, i have my trusty roomie to wake me up. Anyhow, i finshed my lab report. Bangganya :)

I got thrown out of the office today. Again. I remembered to put on my collared shirt, i was wearing shoes .. i innocently rode the elevator up to the office to hand i n my lab report. I havent anything to worry about, have i? Im just here to hand in my report, im in my collared shirt, im not showing any skin, my clothes arent too tight, im not in flip flops ...

Dead wrong. I got kicked out cos .....

I was wearing jeans!

&(*^R%^#&. Now i cant even wear jeans?? WTF? What you expect me to wear, you damn skinny arse with a midget of a moustach?? ARggggghhhhh!!!!

Yup. Thats right. No round neck tees, no slippers and no jeans! Sigh. Final warning from skinny arse. Next time, my name gets send to HEP. Where i have another three warning before desciplinary action is taken (read: fine RM200). Anyway, i just gave him this really big grin, and said Fine. Okay. No problem.

My roomie says screw him and stay far away from the office. Okay, she didnt exactly say that (shes far too polite) .. but you get the jest of it. M0re that three quaters of the student population walk around in jeans anyway.

No comments: