Friday, August 05, 2005

Deep inside of You..

My trusty ten year old proton iswara is failing on me. A couple of weeks ago, the wipers wouldnt stop wiping ... Today, the low petrol warning wouldnt stop flashing. Not even when i topped up my tank with RM30 with of fuel.

PETROL IS NOW RM1.62 per liter!!! )%^&* At this rate, even if i ever have enough dough to buy a car, i prolly wont have enough to keep it running. Sigh. Thirty bucks barely gives you 19 litres. This sucks.

Went to Motorola today.. And yup, i brought Pig along with me. I couldnt leave him in the car to bake to death, could i? ANyways, its a 'No Pets Allowed' kinda place. No handphone for visitors sort of place. No bags or jackets without being checked by security kinda place. You get the picture... Very, very high security. Very, very nice place. Anyway, i figured i would never get through if the guard went through my bag (I smuggled him in my bag :)) so i went to the guest registration center and asked the nice Pak Guard to keep my bag for me cos i had my phone and wallet - i conveniently left out i had a guinea pig inside - in it. He siad i could take in the bag and leave my phone.. so no choice.. Pig came with me on a tour of Motorola in my book bag. Somehow, i doubt he found it fun.

Oh yea... todays pic :

Before the hair dyeing sessions

Terri and Chai..before the hair dyeing sessions ... before their hair grew long. . Does anyone still remember what Chai looked like before she dyed her hair?? I had a hard time remembering :) I'll be seeing you next week in KL!

No comments: