Monday, May 30, 2005

I am Princess Leia?

Take the quiz: "What Star Wars Character Are You?"

Leia Organa
You are hot headed and very stubborn.

Yes, i was bored.

So apparently im a Princess Leia. Or i could have been Darth Vader.(??)Or Lando Calrissian. The Princess Leia with the two buns on her head. In the little slave bikini.

So, does anyone find it hot??

I have yet to get my ATM cards. Had to go all the way to town to get my ic done (which took like forever) then i stopped on the way at the nearest Public Bank, which made me wait. And wait. Then sent me to the branch where my account came from. ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BLOODY ISLAND. Anyway, bla bla bla, got my license done, bla bla bla... went all the way to the other side of the island, sat on my ass for another half an hour and guess what. They tell me i need my birth cert!!!I dont even know the last time i touched the bloody thing.

Yes, i am officially broke.

SHIT.

No comments: