Thursday, June 02, 2005

OMFG

Yes, i have work tomorrow. Yes, i know its late. Yes, im still awake.

Because my hairdryer wont work. Everybody knows that you cant sleep in an air conditioned room with your hair wet. And if you didnt know, i bet your mum knows. Or your grandmother. Cos i've heard it often enough from everybody. So im heeding the advice about head colds and bone aches and im sittin out here at two in the morning waiting for my head to dry.

OMFG, im so bloody tired now. Actually, ive been bloody tired since last week. To the point where walking on the under construction second floor of my site project gave me such a bad feeling of nausea/vertigo i felt like falling off the building. Which would have been a bad thing cos 1)there would be an awful big mess to clean up and 2)my mom only gets 50 grand from IJM, and i think im definitely worth more than that. I will stay away from the edges.

I need to get a new phone. Im currently using a borrowed relic from the past. An ancient Nokia 3310. Remember the times when it was such an in thing?? Yea, well.. its sad to have a phone that doesnt fit into my pocket anymore, and rattles - i believe there is something loose inside, im only hoping that it wont explode while im on it.

I need a new phone, dammit!!And i want to eat my maggi goreng ayam tambah telur atas.

My project manager has gone to Europe for holidays.. with his whole family. He unfortunately doesnt take temporaroly adoptive kids. The guy he left behind in charge is a bitch.

No comments: