Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The journey ends

With the end of my training comes mixed feelings.

Relief - Thank god its finally over
Joy - Finally! I can go out, i have time to myself and i dont have to wake up at 7.30 in the morning anymore. Oh, and i dont have to walk around in the sun anymore.

    But

Theres also a tinge of .. i dont know..sadness?? I will miss the trainees i've been working with. The makan sessions, the ronda Tesco sessions, the ronda Penang sessions, the sit-in-Popular-and-read-magazines sessions, the making-sneaky-phone-calls-from-the-office-during-lunchtime sessions (okay, so only the girls did that), the pretend-to-look-busy-while-talking sessions, the hide-in-the-guardhouse-or-canteen sessions..alot of things to look back on and smile. And I will in a way miss the workers, yes, they are very nice to us .. my boss and his neverending stories..The fruit fiestas we have in the office (think 30 durians, 3 crates of rambutans, mangosteens).. the KFC tea times, the Pelita breakfasts, the McDonald ice creams..Though I'm glad its ended (finally) I dont regret going.


No comments: