Thursday, June 16, 2005

Yummy

Finally... after so long.. after the countless cravings...

I ate my Maggi Ayam Tambah Telur Atas!!!

Stupid, I know.. But I've missed my Maggi so, so much. Sigh. My craving is sated. For now. Had myself a nice big bowlful yesterday. And i would have finished every drop of the yummy soup if not for the horrified glances of the girls at my table. "You're not going to drink all that???? Think of the ajinomoto... Your hair will drop out, think of your kidneys..bla bla bla " Oh well.. its only once in a while, right?

I drank most of the soup up anyway.

I have figured come up with a theory why drunk drivers die in accidents. Its not just cos their reflexes are shot after a night of boozing, its the speed. Yup, speed kills. When you've had a little too much to drink, everything floats by you in slo-mo. So even if you're driving around at 110 on a normal road, youd never know it.

Not that i did it, you know..

No comments: