Thursday, June 02, 2005

Milk good for health??

Heres a rather nasty shock to the system. Early this morning before going to work, i poured myself my usual bowl of cereal and milk. I noticed that someone hadnt shut the fridge door properly, so figured the milk wouldnt be cold enough, no biggie, i can survive. But nothing perpared me for the intensely rude shock i got when i shovelled the first large spoonful into my mouth and then realised that the milk had gone sour. OH MY. If you've never had a big mouthful of sour milk, you will never know how bad it tastes. I obviously didnt swallow, just kept it in my mouth till i could get to a sink and spit it out. But it smelt and tasted just too bad. When i spit out my mouthful of cereal, the twisties i ate last night came out with it.

UGH. I dont ever want to go near milk again. Lesson : Even milk in an unopened carton can be sour. STAY AWAY FROM MILK! I did not need such a bad taste in my mouth so early in the day. Sigh..

Oh by the way... im in the office.. secretly going online while everyone has gone for lunch. Sixteen more days to go.. MUahahahahahha

No comments: