Sunday, May 01, 2005

Everythings Better When Its Free

Guess what!!

I found a free Wifi Spot!!
*Thanks Chai*

I was MSN-ing with Chai one night when she told me she found a wifi spot in her room - her wifi switch is always on, mine is usually off. That night, i unplugged my laptop, switched on my wifi and started on a quest to find wifi in my house. Like a complete idiot, i walked around in semi darkness holding a laptop in the middle of the night in my house. Anyway, idiot or not, it paid out.

I found my wifi spot!

After walking through the whole house, stubbing my toe on something and freaking myself out cos a lizard ran across my path, i found my own little wifi spot in my bedroom. Should have just started searching there and saved myself the trouble. So now, I can once again go online from my bedroom!`:) Hahaha.....screw dial up where the connection speed is in kilobytes..One drawback though. The wifi only seems to appear at certain times. Namely sometime after midnight, every night. As Terri would say, 'Ghosts, maybe??'

No comments: