Tuesday, May 10, 2005

New Number

ANNOUNCEMENT : I have changed my phone number

Yup.. picked up my new number yesterday.. pretty funky number too .. so you can now drop me a line at

0164455636

Been a rather busy few weeks..been running short on sleep for the past couple of days ( ten hours in two days?!? ). Hate workin saturdays. This whole hols has been a rather dissappointing one so far.. or maybe its cos it just doesnt seem like a holiday at all. I get less rest than in uni. In uni, you can at least skip classes when you need to sleep.. or when you dont feel like going. Down here, no such thing. Shit, i get up earlier now than i did during term time. Sigh. Lost what little drive i had to work. Seems the other three of em feel the same way though - we spent this afternoon sittin in KFC

No comments: