Sunday, July 17, 2005

Three Years To Go

Im back in campus again. Sigh.

Spent this Friday in Ishuets house. Like the friday before that.. and the friday before that.. and before that. Think its been 3 fridays in a row already .. And seeing that terri, ishuet and i are the only ones left here in penang, it looks like we'll be spending the next 3 years doing the same thing. I dont know if its a great routine, or a sad one cos we've already got next week planned out. And most probably the week after that as well. Oh well. I dont need the whole world as company.

Anyways, we spent friday night in Ishuets house as usual. I think the after effects of so many M&M's are beginning to show on my face. Heres a revelation: apparently, i talk in my sleep. So many nights sharing rooms and for the first time, someone has told me i talk in my sleep. And it didnt even make sense. According to see mun, this is what i said:

I want M&M's! .. not chocolate.

It doest even make sense at all. I dont even know why i said that. Thinking it was cos i fell asleep hungry.. and the last thing i heard was Ishuet asking me to eat M&Ms. The subconcious mind is a wonderful thing.

No comments: