Monday, July 04, 2005

Mild Sevens and Dunhill

Today, without the aid of alcohol or Jon by my side, i finally slept in til 4.30pm! Yes, this is a big achievement for me, since i'm somewhat of an early riser. Dead tired (didnt sleep the night before last) and it was a full day after that. So by the time i got home around two, took a bath, had a chat with Terri (who happened to be stayin over) and Chai (who called up) i literally fell into bed between the hours of 4.30 and 5 in the morning. And slept like a baby ( not including the occasional morning messages from Jit Shiong and Kok Yun. Sorry guys, the goddess needs her sleep in the morning )

I think i'm getting old. My recovery isnt quite what it used to be. Sigh.

I have a neighbour whom everynow and then practices the banned habit of open burning. His garden faces the back of my house, same as where my bedroom windows face. Anyways, i leave my windows open in the day time so my room nows stinks of smoke. My mom came into my room, caught a wiff of smoke, gave me this stare and said

    Have you been smoking??

Me? Smoking? Do i look like a smoker ?? (sure i might have thought about it before but that doesnt mean i'd actually do it - i might not be able to stop then thats the end of everything) Just cos i like to go out at night, and i like to dance in clubs, i like an occasional drink doesnt mean you can accuse me of smoking, k?

No comments: