Thursday, July 14, 2005

Admin Sucks.

Before i begin : Im Back!
Yup. Earlier than expected cos my labs and tutorials dont start till next week! Yay!! :)

I think the Sponge Bob Square Pants pillow worked. Sort of. Instead of staying awake and rolling around half the night, i fell asleep around two and woke up around 5.58 am if i remember right. Then i fell asleep again. Now im just waiting for the night i sleep the whole night through. Oh, my eye baggies .... Got a huge bump on my forehead though and a few small ones on my head. Im so used to having a biggish bead with loads of pillows and stuffed things that i cant get used to the fact this bed is so darn small. Even worse, theres part of a column sticking out next to my bed. So my bed isnt against the wall, and theres a small space where my pillow slips into and i end up with the corner of the column somewhere at my forehead. Which i rolled full force into a couple of times. Ouch. I feel really stupid now.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Heres a pic of the layout of my bed. I know it sucks, sorry, but i cant draw squat using paint. I did a really nice one with autocad then i realised that i cant post it (blows to the head must have affected me more than i thought). See the red circle? Thats the damn corner i bashed my head into. And the blue thing is supposed to be a window :)

Oh yea.. my Uni is now implementing this dumb rule that states that all students are to be dressed in formal wear to go to the office, library, admin buildings, lecture halls etc. Which means no sneakers, no jeans ... you get the picture. Tell me, which idiot would want to spend the whole damn day in a collar button down and slacks? Anyways, been pretty lucky so far cos i havent entered the library, my PA, Dean and lecturers dont really care what im dressed in. BUT, i dropped by the office to grab my lecture notes and lab sheets. I know, i know i wasnt in formal gear but i didnt know that i had to pick em up today. Anyways, i got as far as through the door. Then the damn security/admin dude stared at me and chased me out. Dumbass. So now i have neither my lab sheet nor my thermo notes. *%&^.

Looks like i gotta stock up on collared shirts. I wonder if they'd let me in if i wore some sort of collared shirt over what im already wearing. Not formal, but still collared right? Damn. Like i havent already got enough stuff to carry.

Screw you admin people.

No comments: