Monday, July 11, 2005

Skys are Purple

Its Monday. My first official day of class. And i was late. Not a very good start, you think? Doesnt help that i spent most of the night tossing and turning till around 6 am, and continued waking every hour. What kind of person has classes at eight on monday morning anyway?? Sigh. And a dumb subject at that - EUT 2012: Thinking Techniques. Apparently i dont know how to think. I need to be taught. A sample of how dumb EUT gets:
    Mr A is 44 years old, with a wife and three kids. He is a modest, responsible man with high aspirations. He is not interested in politics or social happenings. His hobbies are sailing and woodwork. So, is Mr A a lawyer or an engineer?

WTF? What kind of question is that? Im kinda rooting for him being an engineer but you cant just lump everyone into groups, can you? DISCRIMINATION. Hello??

Oh yea.. for those of you that might, or might not have heard.. Im back in my college and im now considered an illegal immigrant. I originally ended up in a different block from my friends and coursemates. *curse**swear* So what did i do? We convinced someone to switch rooms with me and now, im back in block 1 with my coursemates and stayin with my former roomie near the window! Yay!! Its not exactly allowed, but oh well.. :)Interestingly, my new block happens to be co-ed, with the girls in wing A and the guys in wing B. If i open my windows, i can look into a guys room. No more walking around underwearless for me this year. Since this is my home for the next year, you can now write me at:

    1232D, Desasiswa Lembaran,
    Engineering Campus,
    Universiti Sains Malaysia,
    Seri Ampangan, 14300,
    Nibong Tebal,
    Seberang Prai Selatan, Penang.

I have a headache. Guess that happens when you have 2 hours of interrupted sleep. I want my maggi goreng ayam tambah telur. Im also bored to death. Call me!

No comments: