Wednesday, December 08, 2004

ogenki deska?? :)

Hello hello. .. its Wednesday and i have successfully muddled through almost another week here!! *applause applause* yup yup.. its the third week of uni and so far i have successfully managed to oversleep, oversleep and miss a class, miss a quiz, lose my tutorial room, and fall in the toilet. And i think thats enough achievements for the month. Really .. i wonder why on earth i always manage to land myself in trouble. Must be my face. ....

I'm beginning to hate wednesdays ... full day of classes, until 6.. not even any lunch break. Not to mention i'll never, ever have another ladies night. I know i promised i wouldnt go, but its always nice just to think about it. So, today i was smart and i packed myself a little sandwich to eat in class. But by six i was frozen blue (i dont know why the lab has to be so cold) and almost dead from starvation. Jon has gone back .. we dropped him off in Ipoh last Friday .. the day i became a thiefand stole a portuguese egg tart. Wait, it wasnt my fault...but the damn staff there decided to talk, so they closed one cashier and directed me to another non existant one (well we couldnt find it) which pissed us off so i walked off with my egg tart .. and felt guilty about it. Speaking of ipoh, do you know the service there is bloody slow. Let me repeat that - SUBERBLY SLOW . I never thought that McDonalds service could suck that much. Never thought for that matter McD's would serve me limp fries. The service was so bad at Kenny Rogers that we gave up waiting.. and it wasnt even busy. Ipoh Sucks! (sorry, cant help it.) Im glad i dont stay in Ipoh.

This goddess has got to go.. because this goddess is drowning in assignments and design projects ... Im not all that evil ... so oyasumi nasai .. mata ashita!!

No comments: