Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year


My mother says im impolite
My grandmother says im unladylike
My boyfriend thinks im stubborn
My friend thinks im obsessed over my weight
My roomie says i can never wake up in the morning (really, who wants to wake up seven for 3 hours of math??)
My coursemate says i do wiered things WTF??ME???WIERED THINGS???
My unimates think less of me cos i am what you call ang moh sai - ENGLISH SHIT
MY mother says i could do better
My boyfriend says i always want to do better
My friends say i cant do anything myself
The girls stayin below me think i spend too much time watchin movies
My C++ lecturer hates me
My boyfriend says i never listen
A friend says i think too much
My dad says i treat the house like a hotel
My mom says im fat
My classmate says i worry too much
And it just keeps on comin..

So what am i anyway?

My dog loves me.

No comments: