Monday, December 20, 2004

I NEED ICE CREAM

I have come to HATE doing group work. Id rather do more work and let it be my own work, than do slighly less and have to carry people through it. I was talking to a friend over ice cream today, who was is somewhat the same predicament as me. Dont want to let the group members just pick of you, but no choice. Cos if they fail, we fail. Anyway, she brought up the fact that girls are supposed to be the weaker sex, but we end up doing all the work. Which made me think... doesnt that make us the weaker sex then?? Getting pushed around and made to do all the shit work for nothing.. Wait, not for nothing, for people to pick off, which is ten times worse.. So are we the weaker people for getting shoved around? Is it because of our conciences, our responsibilities?

Once again, i am awake... Having to once again to some last minute shit on some last minute design project. Again. I will be so glad when this is over. Takes up more time than studying actually would. Havent touched my books..heck havent even bought em yet. This is NOT a good start to the sem. I was as Ishuets house last night... This is something new i learnt : 1. Peanut butter and banana Ban Chien Kuih is not only pretty good, but also pretty filling and 2. Islams are not supposed to use condoms. (??) Can anyone verify that for me??

Fifth week of uni. I still have no textbook. Christmas is coming!!!!

No comments: