Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Fried Porridge and Brakes?

Another day has gone by. My mind in chock full of everything i'll ever need to know about anti lock braking systems (did you know they were first invented for aircrafts??). My mind today is so saturated with junk on ABS that i spent most of the time on MSN today typing break as brake. I have one more design project to go then im done!! For now, that is..

Its late, well not quite that late but considering the so generous amount of sleep ive been getting these past few days, its late enough for me to turn in and go to bed. BUT my seniors, who apparently have no morning classes on Tuesdays have decided to have a little pyjama party and watch movies tonight. As far as i can tell, its Polar Express right now.. I havent watched it yet, but i'm hearing it already. Haih..

Went out for dinner today.. with my seniors, you know the whole little 'family'? Anyways, im guessing its cos its the last sem for the finals year students.. too bad, i really like my final year senior.. she always talks to me and smiles whenever i bump into her. Siew Yong is currently wrapped up in/with (??) her boyfriend, i hope i am not as... well i cant think of a word but you get the meaning? Anyways, went all the way down to Kedah.. this little place called Serdang (hey theres another Serdang). Its about a 40 minute drive from where i am, and it kinda reminds me exactly of Langkawi.. Long, dark winding roads with trees on one side and empty fields in the other.. you can see the sillouhette of hills against the night sky and there arent any lights. Imagine.. all the way there to eat .. Fried Porridge. Ever heard of fried porridge?? Cos i never till today. Its like this brown mush, kinda resembing oats, or baby food or something even worse..but it tastes pretty good.. And we had the usual dishes .. about six or seven of em.. and the bill came to RM112 .. I dont know if thats supposed to be cheap cos i think its pretty expensive but hey, its food. And they serve the fish in a fish shaped dish! Yes, i find that amusing for some reason..

Eleven days to Christmas!!! I cant wait! And seventeen more days till this year ends and a new one comes. I look back on this year and its hard to imagine so much has happened in the space of just a year.. how much ive grown, how much ive gone through, how much ive changed.. how much things have changed. I dont know if it was a good year or an average year or a not so good year.. but i learnt plenty.. So i guess thats something, aint it? We'll see what next year brings...

Time to try to go to bed.. Im already known as the girl who is perpetually sleepy and late for class..

No comments: