Thursday, December 16, 2004

Caffeine High

You know how i last bitched about Wednesdays here?

I have come up with a reason to like Wednesdays.. at least pasrt of Wednesdays. On Wednesday mornings, my seniors have early class and my roomie has Japanese .. which means everyone gets up before me and leaves before me. When its still dark. Which means i can not only sleep in after waking up (i overslept my classes before) BUT i get the room to myself. So therefore i can go take a bath, wrap myself in a towel, walk to my room... then stand naked under the fan!!!!!! Yes, its a luxury here.. and to those who get to dry themselves in the comfort of their own rooms, you have no idea how much you can miss it. Call me weired, but i just dont like the feeling of having to put on clean clothes when you havent been properly dried by the blast of cool air coming from a fan. So i have a reason to like Wednesday mornings... Its my free morning.

Been up all night so far doing my damn design project - an auto disable syringe. I was scouring the net, looking for feasible design concepts when i came across this line:

"..the product was developed after two years of extensive research and trailing by our dedicated team.."
I read it out to my partner Hanxen (we were having an audio conversation courtesy of MSN) and for some reason it struck us both as super funny that people have spent years on their product while we have to hand in our draft by monday. And that we slackers who havent a single clue on how a retracting mechanism works will pick off their hardwork, pass it in and expect the lecturer to believe we designed it.

I think ive been awake for two long.. Or maybe its the caffeine... But up to three cups a day is quite safe... so i should be fine.. i think?? I have this really bad feeling im gonna oversleep again tomorrow.. or rather today..My body is shutting down on me. But my brain is still awake. Ever had the feeling where you're not asleep yet not awake? Where you want your hand to move but you cant move it?? Im hungry. Oh yeah.. coffee flavoured milk tastes no where near as good as the regular canned coffee.. and canned coffee tastes no where near as good as the coffee straight form the coffee shop that costs like a dollar. Nescafe three in one doesnt even come close.

Enough, enough. Oyasumi Nasai.

No comments: