Tuesday, December 21, 2004

COLD

Its a freakin cold Tuesday morning... and im freezin my ass off in the com lab.. Strange, how the connection here is so, so much faster then what we have in out rooms.. Oh god, it so cold i cant think straight.

Ive been bitchin and stressing myself out over my damn design project and i finally got the second draft done yesterday. Heres a fantasy : The other so called lame ass group member comes up to me and bugs me whether the project is done, not even offering to help. I explode in front of the whole class, let out all the mental anguish ive been having, i yell at him so that everyone knows just how much of a loser he is, he sits down and shuts up like an idiot, my lecturer fails him, everyone in the class applauds and he falls through a big hole in the earth. Sounds good??

I spent this morning in my bed, debating if i should go for class.. Its RAINING and its COLD. Its a good day to sleep in. But goodness prevails... i only skipped one hour :) Another 3days to christmas. Which means another 4 days till Hui Min is back from US .. I wonder how much has changed since then. Hmmm....I cant wait for christmas to come this year :) The year has passed so fast, its almost the middle of my second sem here in Parit Buntar. This is what i was thinking last night :

1. Nasi Lemak
2. Maggi-Goreng-Ayam-Tambah-Telur-Atas?
3. Burger Ayam Special
4. Maggi-Sup-Ayam-tambah-telur-atas
5. Brownies and Ice Cream
6. Vodka Lime
7. AK 47
8. CREPES
9. Waffles and Ice Cream
10. CHICKEN
11. CHocolate Digestives
12. Ban CHien Kuih
13. Curry Mee
14. Tempura Fish
15. White Chocolate Latte
16. Spaghetti
17. Maxim Egg Tarts
18. Roti Tisu
19. Nasi Kandar Pertama
20. Segas Graveyard and fish fingers
21. Super Moist Chocolate cake
Yes, I was hungry. It rained from six to around eight last night, and it would have been the day there was no nasi lemak and the week where i didnt stock up on biscuits. Sigh. So i starved. IM HUNGRY. Time for Fluid Mechanics. Cheers!

No comments: