Tuesday, October 19, 2004

It is Alive!!!!!!

FINALLY!!
The GOddess has returned!!
Yup..the semester is over, My finals are done for (literally) and im back. But i refuse tho think about those papers and ruin my holidays. I AM FREE!!. Back where there is good food. Back to where people speak english. Back to where people generally know what im talking about. Back to having my own room. And hot water. Back to havin internet access. Back to a place where i somehow belong. And i dont get that empty feelin anymore. Back to where i can sleep and wake whatever time i like..
ahhhh... pure bliss...Maybe now my eye bags will dissapear.. And i can get rid of that horrible stressful feelings that have accumulated during the past month or so.
Now theres only one thing im missing.. missing so so much. Like a little ache that never goes away.. Im not complete yet. Truthfully speaking though, it hasnt been all that bad. A person can get used to anything.... and finally, im getting used to it.. :) Yes, i do have bouts of depression every now and then (sorry baby). Especially with finals coming up.. and i get that feeling that i'll never be good enough. That i'll never live up to expectations. That i'll be a failure. But hey!Im mostly quite okay...really... Now....should i get myself a little critter to keep myself company for next sem??? Hmmmmm...

News Flash : Terri has coloured her hair red. I've had a thought. Im literally the only girl with purely virgin hair.
Note : Love you baby..think of Langkawi..

Well, this babe is outta here ... its time to keep myself busy.
Muaks!

A recent Update
A BITCH - 16th OCT 2004 0203

Why do i get this feeling that i always take back seat to everything? That you're too busy, that i have to be squeezed in amongst the many things you have to do seem to precede over me? Only call on your time. When you're free. And for some reason i'm always free. If i go out, i try to be available for your call. I try to make as much time as possible for you. You want to call me in the middle of the night, it doesnt matter. I get this feeling that i always end up sitting and waiting. Like its been so long you've become familiar with the whole routine.
It still matters. I still need attention. I still need to feel special. That im loved. That i matter.
I CANT BLOODY HELP IT.
ITS THE DAMN DISTANCE.

A Sleepless Night - 21st Sept 2004 0229

Oh God.
Heres something i never thought i'd come across stayin on campus - my roomie SNORES And i dont mean little small cute snores. Its loud and clear. So loud its kept me up for the past couple of hours. And i have an eight o clock morning class.. Seriously wondering if i should go over and poke her sides so she'd turn over .... Im a light sleeper.. And if she dont stop anytime soon, i aint getting much sleep tonight...
Oh hell.....

No comments: