Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Please Help me..

Please help me.
Please stop smoking. At least try to cut down. TRY. Noone can make if you if you dont want to but i really hope you will. You've promised me countless times. Yet i still cant do anything. Of the things i dont like you to do, this is the one that curently concerns me the most.
Please take care of yourself. You're not invincible, you cant handle everything. Accidents happen. No matter how safe you think you may drive. Or how logical your thoughts may be.
Please get enough sleep. At relatively normal hours. Catnapping does not make up for the sleep you lose. You know that as well as i. It damages you. Not just now but permanently.
Just listen to me, dont argue over this. I dont want to fight. It doenst hurt just you when you do these things. It hurts me too..

I love you too much..please..will you help me?

No comments: