Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Empty

Its a rainy rainy Wednesday morning.

Im sitting here in semi darkness and im sleepy !

Or hungry. Maybe both. Its cold today.

I have recently rediscovered Michael Jackson (bored surfing youtube) and damn ! I just realised how wickedly awesome he is/was (?).

Whatever. Its a rainy Wednesday morning, Im sitting here cold in semi darkness and its depressing.

I need to get started on my packing soon. I hate packing. Makes everything seem so final. Time to pack up, uproot and transplant. To move on, go somewhere new. This nomadic life is hard to adjust to. As soon as you start getting comfortable its time to move on, yet again. Not a life to settle, to collect personal possesions and momentos. And I'm such a nester. Its hard.

Bah. Ignore me. Blame it on the rain.

Im hungry.

I was gonna post up pics since I havent updated for a while ... But I just realised that I cant do it from here; the network wont let me. Oh well.

Ummm .. Barack Obama won the election. I guess this year is indeed a time for change.

I wonder what other changes are to come. Two more months till the end 2008. Plenty of time for things to happen.

I miss you all.

No comments: