Thursday, October 30, 2008

Almost There

Just a little longer and i'll be a fully certified well test engineer.

Haha. Certified wor.

Then its time to move on. Feels strange, feels more than strange. Feels really strange.

Ah, whatever. Finished my TDA intensive today, just gotta complete my report (going to take me like forever, DAMN) and then I'm free. Well test interpretation, one more quiz and a project.

I've made it this far, through all the little mishaps (dammit, lappie is still in ITSupport) and I'm proud of how far I've come. Granted, I could have probably done better had I decided to stay in and study all the time, but I think i struck a good balance between fun and work. Or maybe not so much balance (more fun than work) but its works for me. Different priorities, So all is good.

I will miss this. I will miss you all.

We have 1.825kgs of Nutella.. If it doesnt finish by the time I have to leave Im taking it with me.

No comments: