Thursday, October 23, 2008

Review, Rewind

I just realised that my blogspot dates all the way back to 2004.

Damn, I didnt realise how much I had to say . . . or how much time has passed since then.
Blink blink. Another year has gone.

Reading back on a few random posts, so many things that happened and i forgot about.
Brings back old memories. Some that I'd rather not think about. So much happened, so much changed.

Do I miss it? I dont know.

No regrets, whatever it is. Keep pushing on.

I'm going to be uprooted again in 2 weeks time. Not looking forward to it. Its so hard to keep on moving. . . . Its so hard to look forward and not forget reality back home at the same time. So many responsibilities that I wish I didnt have to think about.

My next intensive is in a weeks time. Im not prepared. I dont feel prepared.
When I compare myself to others I always feel like im lacking. Like I'm lagging behind and that I should be doing better.

Why the feelings of inadequecy? I dont know; I wish I did . . It really sucks, to always feel like you need to be better. . .

Maybe I can blame my growing up for everything, har har

I missed a couple of birthdays this month, IM SORRY!!!!

I'll make it up to you girls, okay ?

No comments: