Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Crawling

Twelve to twelve. Day shift. I am thankful its not night.

Tired.

Still on standby, meaning we just pretty much keep an eye on things at the moment. Run out for a bit when we need to. Otherwise, just sit in the cabin and keep out of the way.

Anyway, the seasoned people here came prepared - books and movies.

I have one miserable book I dragged from home all the way to Doha, to Paris, back to Doha and now to the rig. I think I've memorised it by now.

No movies, dont have enough space in my HD to put them in (damn i need a new one). Same goes for music. I only have whats in my sad sad 4Gb Ipod (damn, need to get a bigger one).

All I have is my measly Sudoku book.

Man, Im sleepy. Just a momentary break to do something useless before I fall asleep. Waiting for midnight, handover shift, grab a snack, take a hot shower and jump into bed.

Roughly one and a half more hours to go. Time always crawls when you need it to fly.

No comments: