Sunday, November 30, 2008

Day by Day

Dammit. I had a post and it dissapeared. Again.

Hmm.
[ internal sensor, one paragraph deleted ]

I'm still here, on the rig. I'm glad I like the sea. Up on the deck, good weather, watching the sunset... Watching the seagulls spread their wings and just glide on the air currents. Man, I wish I could do that.

Just fly and be free. To go wherever ... whenever ... effortlessly. And to drop back into the water to float around.

Just follow the wind. Go where it takes you.

Am I starting to sound like a complete nutter yet?
I always wanted to fly. I tried the Alice in Wonderland way, the Mary Poppins way, the Peter Pan way. All failed me.

I was told that my wings are there, right behind me. . . And that I was meant to reach the skies.

Thank you for your faith in me.

Oh, I'm trying to figure out what animal I'd be if I was one. Any ideas?

No comments: