Sunday, November 30, 2008

Grey Matter

Self titled. I am confused.

I generally live in randomness, just following the wind. I dont't like to think too much about how or when or why. Because this is what happens when I do - I get confused.

Within and without, I don't know what to do nor what I want. What I could want, what I should want, what I do want. What I have, what I haven't. Should have, could have.

It gets confusing. Too many things for my small little head. The more things swirl around the more fuzzy it gets - its harder and harder to grasp onto something concrete. I did math and physics because numbers and formulas make sense. I can daydream but I dont do abstract.

Am I being selfish? Am I making the right decisions, choosing the right path?
Do I get scared for the right reasons or am I just scared for the wrong ones.

Ahhh dammit. I need a Dr Phil.

No comments: