Friday, September 02, 2005

Dont read this

As i sit here at home once again by myself on my holiday that isnt a holiday, i wonder : why am i sitting here at home by myself? A couple of years ago, i was somewhat happening, or at the very least i didnt spend all my free time in front of a computer screen. Now, i have to correct the few people left who are still under the illusion that im happening. What happened and where am i going?

Whenever i roam about alone, or with my girlfriends, at least seventy percent of the time someone will ask me the dreaded question: wheres your boyfriend? And each time, it gets harder and harder for me to say 'oh, hes out with his friends' while trying to convince them and myself that it doesnt really matter. When it does. So, how much time is enough time? Some people think that the couples spend all their time together (yes, someone just said so five minutes ago). So does that mean its just a myth? Or am i some sort or exception? How much time is reasonable? Is it hoping for too much that i get to spend some time with him, given the fact that hes going back sunday morning? Or am i supposed to sit on the sidelines like a cheerleader and be supportive and understanding that he needs to spend most of his time with the guys? Maybe im under the delusion that the guy is supposed to be prince charming. makes it even worse that i see couples every where and people i know in a relationship spend alot of their time together.

Argh. Its getting to complicated. I need to go out. Or at least get myself stoned to the point where i dont know nuts.

No comments: