Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Another day ,. Just breathe

Hmm.. another day passes and it brings me no closer to the end of my projects. Sigh.

I dont really like birthdays. My birthdays, that is. Im not sure why though. Maybe its cos birthdays have never been a thing in my household. Actually, all types of celebrations arent really the in thing in my house. Hmm.. And as i got older, i could never celebrate my birthday cos even though im lucky enough to be born a Libra (Libra rules!!) im cursed to have my birthday fall smack in between some sort of exam every single year. PMR... SPM .. STPM .. trials .. finals.. you name it.. So yea .. guess i just aint used to celebrating it.

But maybe its cos im here, in PB .. i guess a birthday is like christmas or valentines or new years .. just those times where you really dont wanna be alone .. cos its one of those days that are supposed to mean something. Or maybe its just the fact that another year has passed and i still have accomplished nothing. Whatever it may be, it doesnt change the fact that im still stuck here (ive now found four people who wanna transfer out of this hell hole) and im still alone (banyaknya projek untuk disiapkan. .. woooo...).

No comments: