Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Waiting .. and waiting .. and waiting..

Oh my god .. the connection from my room in uni is so damn slow ... so slow .... i managed to memorise my presentation while waiting for my pages to load. So slow .. if you try to download anything not from the network ... it hangs halfway .. so slow ... my msn messages dont reach the other person .. so slow .. that its like poking my eyes out with a spork ... its torture i tell you .. its slower than my dial at back at home. I cant upload pics to my blog. I cant download codecs for my pc. I cant even update my virus definations. ARGGHHHHHH!!!!

So, in between classes today (see, i don ponteng di!) i ran over to the pc lab. Loads of people here today so i sat at the nearest pc without scouting around. I dont know if its my damn bad luck or somthing but IT TOOK LIKE SIX MINUTES FOR THE DAMN PC JUST TO START UP!!! I could take a nap in the time between pressing the on button and waiting for everything to load. Its disgraceful. Speaking of disgraceful ...

I have fat in places where i didnt have before. What was once hard muscle is now .. well .. not that firm anymore. Im still thinking if i should be bothered and actually get off my ass and do something about it. Its hard staying with skinny roomies.

No comments: