Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Princess of Theives??

I have come to a realisation : I can never be a theif.

Lost my (well not exactly mine but still, mine for the moment) very new motorbike helmet a couple of weeks ago. Since then, dinner out and bike rides to class have decreased drastically. okay, maybe having to walk to class isnt that bad. The bad part about losing a helmet that isnt mine?? I gotta replace it before i get found out. Yup, i have to get a brand new, silver coloured, full face visor Index helmet soon before my mom finds out ive lost it cos then i'll never hear the end of it. My mom still talks about the time i was twelve and lost some cert from a file. I bet she'll harp about the missing bike helmet till im 40.

Anyways, to get a new helmet would put me back somewhere around sixty bucks. Sixty bucks i cant afford, 'specially since im still indebted to Terri. So what did i do today? I put my PFS skills to work. I kinda stole it back. Ive been scouting around and i saw a helmet that looked exactly like mine. Im not too sure but it looked eactly like mine and i really dont want to shell out cash for a helmet so i grabbed it and dissappeared into the sunset. Figured someone will gain and someone has to lose, im determined to be neither. Fair trade right??

But im feeling the guilt. Im feeling really, really guilty. I think i'll go and put it back.

Looks like i'll never make it to big time bank robbery. But at least i know i'll go to heaven :)


Chinese New Year hols are over and im back in PB. My new year resolution?? To lose 3kg and get rid of the zits on my forehead by the end of one month. Wait, maybe thats too ambitious. One and a half months then. The months of pigging out and no exercise is starting to show. And if i cant be smart, at least i can look good.

Finals in less than two weeks. Im screwed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should return it