Monday, February 21, 2005

Library TRIP

Embarassment of the day : i fell.

I was in the library to renew a very overdue book. So i was walking around, making some small talk, got my book back and i left. Standard library trip right? Then i fell. Was walking out of the library with my book, went down the stairs and ... my ankle gave way on me. So i fell. Down the stairs. With my book and my bag and my umbrella. Not very gracefully. Major embarrasment. Thankfully, there are no hot hunks in PB.

You'd think after so many years i'd have at least learnt how to fall gracefully, but noo... i had to make a great scene. So i picked up my stuff and skedaddled as fast as i could. I will NOT go to the library tomorrow.

Oh wait.. ACHIEVEMENT OF THE DAY: I have yet to have a cup of coffee! Althought i've spent half the day only half awake, its still an achievement right??? See.. im not that addicted to caffein

Neways, pics as promised ..


Girls night out .. this was taken shortly before Hui Min returned to US. We'll see you in a year !



Dinner at Teluk Kumbar .. we stuffed outselves silly with seafood..


Girly get-together .. Ishuet and me


See Muns Birthday!! The first of us to turn 21 .. Happy B'day girl!!!


At Jit Shiongs Birthday.Yes i know he's not in the pic but he's too busy outside barbequeing the food for all us lazy girls inside ..


This would be me at See Muns barbeque. Im holding an umbrella to protect our lamb from the rain. Had a blast that day.. i won myself 15 bucks gambling :). Not bad for a beginner eh?


Yi Wenns 21st birthday! Another girl turning 21.


Biscuit and Cow. This is what Jesie and I did one evening when we were too bored on campus. Bored engineering students have a tendency to go slightly wacky

No comments: