Saturday, February 19, 2005

minor shit in lisa systems

This bring a rather shitty close to what has been a really long day. Makes it even longer cos it seems like two days have merged into one. Yes, i had a grand total of one and a half hours of sleep last night.. maybe more, maybe less.

Spent this week sleep deprived (i dont know why tests have to be crammed together), whole of last night (that would be thursday night) trying to complete my bloody lab report and dragged myself up this morning at 7.30 to make a little trip all over campus. This is my pathline :

room --> cafeteria --> computer center --> language center --> mechanical school --> cafeteria --> room --> cafeteria

All that distance to be covered in the space of half an hour. So i ran. Literally. Like a complete idiot running round campus in the wrong direction ( i was the only ass running away from the classes. Actually i was just the only ass running.), sweating, with my hair flying all over the place and my glasses steaming up. And not to mention that i had no dinner, no breakfast and no morning bath. All to catch the 8.30am morning bus to go home.

I caught the bus :)

On one and a half hours of sleep, i sit at the back of the rattly bus which could probably rival the motion master. I can deal with the rattling though big bumps jarr my backbone but that awful creak-creak-creak which corresponds to each bump-bump-bump of the bus and each bang of my elbow against the seat is enough to drive anyone insane. I look out the window, staring into vast nothingness, my mind completely blank. Strange. I am not sleepy. I am bored. Yet another journey back. Everyone on board seems to be asleep. I will not close my eyes. I will not let the opportunity for me to succumb to fatigue arise. Once i close my eyes, im done for. The fatigue will devour me with hungry jaws and i will not wake. I will not make it home. I have been awake for more that twenty four hours. Its amazing, i havent even had my morning coffee. I reach home and resist sleep another four hours before finally dropping into lala land sometime past twelve for a two hour nap. And im still awake. I cant sleep. I have too much to think about.

What is important? I've been searching for an answer and i still cant find it.


    10 things i wish for

    1. To actually fcuk it and forget it when i say so
    2. To fly
    3. To be selfish, to think about only me and not give a damn about what other people wanted
    4. accept myself for what i am
    5. multi lingual
    6. less critical, of myself and others
    7. unlimited pocket
    8. to be different
    9. to be normal
    10. to have my own mind..

No comments: