Thursday, February 24, 2005

Finally Finished!!! The Radical Crutch!!

You know you've been up too long staring at a com screen when
    1. Your vision gets blurry. And when you rub your eyes it gets worse.
    2. When you finally look away from the screen you can still see it. And little blinky lights. And blinky lines.
    3. You dont have eyebags anymore, you have goldfish eyes.
    4. You hear the morning prayers call before you've gone to sleep
    5. You feel that your slowly turning blind and stupid.

This week has been a killer. Ever since ive been back from CNY hols, its been juggling time between our design project work and tests. And finally, today, the memorable 24th of February 2005, we hand up our completed project. No more sleeping, eating and living design. No more sleeping at odd hours for nights on end. Im free!!!!!!

Just for this evening, that is.

I'm so proud of what we did that I have pics of it. I know you're probably not interested but humour me :) I wanted to post up the animation but i thought that would be going overboard. Check out ------> the Radical Crutch


Our work in process. Finally finished and handed up today! For the first time in ages i have time to myself. I came back this afternoon and i didnt know what to do. So i slept..


The Solid Model of our Project. Cant actually see the whole thing but looks good?? RIght???? Damn good job if i must say so myself considering that we only assembled and animated everything last night. We were up in the cafeteria till three to do this, getting eaten alve by mozzies before we respectively pulled all nighters in our room to finish it up. Bangganya!!

With that and my shitty Lab test and C++ finished (in both ways) i have finally cleared my room and dumped all that stuff under my bed so i can actually see my table top once more.

Something important to do tomorrow. Cross your fingers, wish me luck.

No comments: