Wednesday, February 02, 2005

ADJECTIVE - a word that describes a noun or pronoun.


For some reason i found this interesting. Maybe its knowing that i'd never be able to do something like that in this lifetime.

Was taking a pee at 2.15am when this thought crossed my mind : I kinda forgot i have a father.
Its so odd i almost found it funny.

Todays conversation with mother:

Me: Mum, i might be coming back tomorrow afternoon around 4. Can you pick me up?
Mum: Four ah?? Cannot la, i have to go for my reflexology at three and i might not be done till five. Maybe you can wait for me in my office till evening..
Me: I dont have you office key...
Mum: oh right.. i dont know, maybe you can see if someone else can pick you up. Maybe Terri has classes? See if you can catch a ride ..

In that 55 second conversation, she didnt mention my dad. I forgot all about him and the fact that he might be around.

And it took me almost 10 hours to realise that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EXCUSE ME, WHY IS JON'S NAME FIRST ON THE LINK LIST?????
AND AHEM, IT'S NOT TZELIN. IT'S TZELIN THE HOT BABE.

havent seen you in a long long time, dying to catch up! must do it soon!