Sunday, October 16, 2005

Like an Onion?

Im slowly falling apart, piece by piece under the pressure of too much work, too much stress and not enough sleep (damn uni life.. whoever said uni years were the best of you life werent mech students in usm). And at the same time, so are my PC speakers. ARghh.. my trusty harmon kardons have finally reached the end of their life span. I need a new pair of speakers. Sob Sob.

My eyebags have eyebags. Even more sobs.

Finals are comin and i still know nothing about plane stress or Mohrs circle or biaxial bending or eccentrically loaded members. Its times like these where i dont know what possessed me to pursue an honours degree in mechanical engineering. I swear, i should have stuck to my original plan and taken interior design .. or baking.

Far cry from engineering, huh?

Neway, a couple of incidents happened this week which all involved someone(or some people) taking others for granted. I sat back and pondered over it, and i have come to realise that the longer you know someone (or more accurately, the better you know someone) the more likely you are to take him/her for granted. I guess its only in human nature to assume (how i hate that word now) the other party should be able to understand, after knowing you so long. But it shouldnt be that way .. you should know where your loyalty lies. And you should know whats really important to you. And i guess its disappointing to realise that someone will (and is?) taking you for granted.. and even more so that you make excuses to yourself.

No comments: