Sunday, November 20, 2005

It is Alive!!

IM BACK!!!

Yup yup .. after a month of absence and cramming in my humble little hostel room im BACK! Finals are over (finally) and im raring to have some fun. I swear, ive never crammed so much before in my entire life.. model student .. waking up around six every morning and going to bed around one .. i did nothing but study and watch stuff on my laptop. Managed to go through season 2 of carnivale, season 1 of desperate housewives and season 3 of scrubs .. heheheh ... i ran out of things to watch .. and eat. In the two weeks of study break i had there i managed to finish ten packets of instant noodles.. Ahhh... the joys of being a student :) .. Thats the last time im taking 20 credits.

Anyways, finished all seven of my papers, packed one semesters worth of junk into boxes (no idea how i managed to collect that much stuff(and now im back!!) So happy so happy :). Call me call me!! I wanna go have some fun .. its time to get this ass up and moving! I swear i could feel all the mass of my body slowly gravitating towards my ass as i sat at the table every day. I overdosed on coffee (worried i fall asleep during my paper mah) and lack of sleep has given me eyebags bigger than my eyes and zits have started poppin out on my forehead. After my last major paper i slept for fifteen hours .. heheheh ..

I dont wanna think about my papers - plenty of time to mull over my results in a months time.

Im outta here .. time to enjoy myself! I earned it :)

No comments: