Tuesday, November 29, 2005

One week over ..

All too soon one week of hols have passed. Jon has gone back to uni, ishuet has just finished her papers, chai is in kl and my boxes of uni stuff have yet to be unpacked (dammit what have i been doing??). Oh yea .. and my guinea pig is still sick :(

I thought i'd be lonely after jon left - but thanks to my buddies ive had plenty to do so far. Terri and I have been baking cookies in Ishuets house.. Yup Yup .. cookies .. Anyone wanna buy?? Choccie chips or raisins .. take your pick .. we put good stuff in k .. branded ingrediants ... heheheh ...

Will be going down to KL with the girls soon .. time to have a little break, go for a little holiday, do a little shopping ... :P Next week and the week after that promises to be major fun !!!

Heheheheh ....

Very long overdue (sorry la, have to study) but im finally gonna post up a few pics from Andreas birthday party .. Sorry la ishuet .. your page take damn long to load ler ..

No comments: