Saturday, October 01, 2005

Fuzzy

Its 1.34 in the morning .. i should have started on my strength of materials paper by now .. but im still here. Hmmm.. i procrastinate way, way too much. Bad habit, i know. Sigh.

This sem, ive had projects or assignments for every single subject. And out of all those ive had to redo three of em a day or two prior to handing them up because I DIDNT READ THE INSTRUCTIONS! Or because some wise ass decided to go up to the lecturer to clarify things and gave the lecterer the bright idea of either a) having more criteria or b) adding something else to do. And right now, i and a few friends would happily take my trusty ten year old car and run the culprit over. And over. And over. Hahahahahah...

Okay .. im gonna hide my horns ..

Okay .. back to work. I have three more things to do before i am (hopefully) free!! All i need to complete now is a four page hand written hand illustrated good handwriting (damn the lecturer) paper on strain gauges, a three page BM presentation on petrol prices (and memorise it too..) and a conveyor belt system for my mechatronics.

I hate it here.

No comments: