Saturday, January 29, 2005

When you have nothing else better to do, You Sleep.

Yup.. Its a Friday and im still on Campus.. Curse Saturday classes. Nevertheless though, i did get to see something new. It Friday. Which means down here at our most happening town PARIT BUNTAR we have the PASAR MALAM!! Yay! Something to do tonight..

If i really wanted to, i could have bought an ostrich egg (and its feet and it innards), all sorts of magical oils to increase my sexuality, to keep me glowing, to hide my unsightly bulges, to increase my errection(if i had one). I could have gotten wiered massages garanteed to keep muscle aches away and improve my blood circulation, or i could have bought the oil and done it myself. I could have bought sandals for RM12, Nike bags, NIKER bags, RM6 slippers, 5durians for RM5, crates of oranges, dresses, clothes, RM10 "non stick" kualis, gutted fish, dried fish, raw prawns, home made sambal, turtle jelly, all sorts of fruits, spices, locks, watches, radios, clocks, pesticides, insects repellent, rodent repellent.... Its amazing, the amount of stuff they can pack into a mere few streets.

Guess What I came back with??

Go on, take a guess ..

A murtabak ayam and 15 pears.
And at a grand total of RM6.50, i think i got myself a bargain.

Ugh. Saturday morning class..

NINE days to go till its time to GongXi GongXi!!

No comments: